Thursday, September 14, 2006

Proficiency

I'm not sure how fast I can type, but I know it's pretty fast and pretty accurate, too. I can also type while I'm holding a conversation with someone in my office, but it usually makes that someone uncomfortable, so I don't do it unless I'm in the mood to flaunt my administrative prowess. The point is, I work a lot faster and am a better multi-tasker than other people in the office.

I am also a non-smoker. About every two hours most of the office exits the building, smokes and talks trash for ten to fifteen minutes, and then comes back to work. I don't partake in the ritual.

So, when I'm in the mood to shop on-line for yarn or Christmas cards (it's never too early) or bath products I see no reason that I shouldn't be allowed.

That's all I'm saying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home