Monday, September 11, 2006

Dear Christina

Dear Christina,

I'd like to remind you that all wars have casualties. Sometimes we loose our friends, but we need to keep in mind the greater good.

Having said that, the other day while I was at the project the skies opened and drenched my backpack that I carelessly laid in the bed of the pick-up. In that backpack was your copy of Lamb by Christopher Moore. It's still readable, but very obviously worse for wear. I dried it in my room and repaired it as best I could with packing tape and a lot of love.

If it eases the blow, you should know it's one of the funniest things I've ever read.

I offer my sincere condolences and love during this difficult time.

3 Comments:

Blogger Christina said...

while this was very hard news for me and my family, I want you to know that we forgive you and hope that you will have the same love and kindness if we kill spiral pencil grass.

I think our friendship can continue, and don't worry, I had two copies.

18:38  
Blogger Becky said...

"You think you know how this story is going to end, but you don't. Trust me, I was there. I know."

A moment of silence please for Biff and his buddy and then a round of pizza.

19:29  
Blogger Jessica said...

I'm currently a little sidetracked with a hit of non-fiction. But I'll be back to Biff and his durges soon.

17:47  

Post a Comment

<< Home