Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Power to This Person

Mad Dog lined us up in a row and demanded that when the Operations Officer (S3) and Operations Chief (S3C) show up today we're not supposed to tell them anything out of the ordinary about the project: we're not to discuss equipment issues and I'm not to talk about the structural problems we're having with the bridge. No one is allowed to mention the 20' x 30' brush fire one of the builders started using the rescue saw in a field of dry grass. After he addressed the Det Mad Dog pulled me aside and reminded me that I was included in his speech. I'm not to talk about the bridge to the battalion operations staff.

I don't take well to censorship.

The S3 and S3C are landing at 1:30 this afternoon and I can't imagine that the S3C, Senior R., will have a difficult time getting me to talk. Mad Dog's tyrannical behavior hasn't earned him my affection or loyalty.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home