Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Puss Found Herself a New Pair of Boots

My formerly engaged roommate, who I affectionately call Puss because she's the only other pussy on this detachment, handed back the ring five days ago to a very confused electrician. A few hours later, back in our room, there were a few tears and lots of hugs, but she's doing well. And as of last night she's doing especially well because she went out for the first time with a Marine First Sergent who digs her a lot. She keeps telling me that he's her 1st First Sergent. I keep telling her that he's a whole lot of rank for a very little girl. She always smiles with sparkeling eyes. She's smitten.

2 Comments:

Blogger Becky said...

So, puss has found a new pair of boots?

Let's just hope he's not attracted to bug spray.

And what's up with these morons posting advertisements on personal blogs?

That's just fucking rude!

22:07  
Blogger Jessica said...

That is fucking rude.

She's way into the first sergeant. I told her that if he knew anyone older, intelligen, and impotent that she should hook me up. But the key is impotent - not just kinda limp but all the way gone. Then I think he might be fun and safe.

17:41  

Post a Comment

<< Home