Thursday, September 14, 2006

Dear Tyson

Dear Tyson,

If you happen to read this I would like to tell you that you undercharge for your NKO General Military Training service. I, because I paid you, am the only person in the command who has completed the fiscal year 06 training topics. The end of the fiscal year is two weeks away, we are working six days a week, and no time is going to be allotted for on-line classes. I should have paid you at least double.

Anxiously awaiting my NKO-free Sunday,
EA2

2 Comments:

Blogger Tyson said...

I started doing them for the reservists here for free, how does that work? I'm glad my services were appreciated.

p.s. I caught a hedgehog while surveying a few days ago. I didn't even believe that they lived in the desert but they do and they are cute as hell!

14:51  
Blogger Jessica said...

I knit a hedgehog once (I had this overwhelming urge to knit an animal). I hope you took a photo.

We have lots of iguannas and one especially dead and pungent specimen trapped in between two stacked sheet piles. I'm like Hamlet who can't wash away the blood: I smell dead iguanna everywhere.

17:55  

Post a Comment

<< Home