Thursday, October 05, 2006

A Little Bit of Nudity

Puss and I have a very relaxed relationship. The door to the bathroom is always open, so as not to disrupt the lines of communication, and we frequently walk around the room naked searching for things like misplaced bras and hair ties. We are so comfortable around each other that when she was concerned that something was wrong with the Missus she had me take a close look, and I did it unflinchingly (it was only an ingrown hair, nothing scandalous).

I've never thought much about the nudity: It seems normal.

Last night Puss's boyfriend, Dime a Dozen (he earned his name when I found out she told him half joking, but half not joking, "Where I'm from in California I can find a Mexican anywhere I look. You're easy to replace.), was in the room when she casually removed her pants because she wanted to hop in the shower. Before she had a chance to peel off anything else Dime a Dozen noticed her pantsless state and shot her a look of frustration and disbelief.

BF: What are you doing?

Puss: What?

EA2: We see each other naked all the time. Really, it's OK.

BF: What?!?!

Puss: Yea. We're naked all the time.

BF: Really?!?

EA2: Yea.

He lowered and shook his head as if to say, This is not an appropriate way to behave. But he didn't say it; he stayed shocked and silent. And as Puss washed away the day he started telling me stories about drunk sex with ugly women.

She knows how to pick 'em.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home