Sunday, June 18, 2006

I Can't Give In

It’s a little after 10 and I’m tired. If I go to bed now, and I love bed, I’ll get six and a half hours of sleep. I love sleep, too. But tonight is like every Sunday night: I’m doing whatever I can to procrastinate going to bed because I know that when my head hits the pillow my weekend stops. Only moments will pass and it will be time to go to work. I’ve been having mild anxiety attacks every Sunday night, and sometimes they start as early as the afternoon, for four years. I’m ready for this part of my life to be over.

3 Comments:

Blogger masala_mama said...

I'm pretty much doing the same kind of procrastinating myself as I type this. While I know it's not true, it feels like the sooner I go to bed, the sooner monday will come.

Vicious cycle.

22:27  
Blogger Becky said...

You need to ride a horse.

BB (Before Bubba) I had anxiety attacks all the time. They usually stem from feeling like you have no control. Shit from left field (like teenagers) would send me screaming into the night.

So I suggest you get 1,200 lbs between your legs and take a walk on the wild side.

You can borrow bubba anytime.

19:53  
Blogger Jessica said...

Thanks.

20:26  

Post a Comment

<< Home