Thursday, May 25, 2006

Plans for the Holiday Weekend

This is my to-do list from this morning copied and pasted from Word:

To Do:
Plan Knitting:
MC Beanie
Lindsay’s Square
Cat
My Sweater
Summer Halter
Mark’s Sweater
Red Scarf
Termite
Something for Mom for Christmas
Scarf for John for Christmas out of Blue Sky Bulky
Something for Jen

Update Blog
Post on Blog
Call AAA
Call Dept of Ed

Turn in Gear
Update GMT Tracker


Today is 44 minutes from being over and I successfully:
Posted on Blog
Turned in FEX Gear
Cast on for Summer Halter with Blue Sky Organic Cotton
Figured Out My Own Pattern for a Stuffed Termite
Finished about 1/3 of Lindsay's Square
Found Yarn for MC's Beanie

Additionally I:
seriously considered a tattoo on my wrist - I predict ink at 60%
drank twp cups of Aged Sumatran coffee that caused a mild anxiety attack
met a woman whose husband died six weeks ago from kidney failure - tonight she was knitting for someone on dialysis
bought the new Dixie Chicks CD at Target (cheaper than iTunes)

1 Comments:

Blogger Christina said...

ooooooh. how's the new CD?

my ink prediction is at 80% but I am still 50/50 about where.

16:43  

Post a Comment

<< Home