Sunday, August 23, 2009

Truth is Stranger

I don't imagine a soul faithfully reads these words, so this post, a post to make an announcement, is a little silly because anyone who chances upon this place won't know the history, and I'm not entirely sure but I'm pretty sure that if we don't know history... well... that makes history irrelevant.

Today marks the day I switch to fiction. It's not going to be good. This is baby, baby, first fledgling attempts at fiction. The kind of stuff middle schoolers write. The stuff that embarrasses because it revels the underdeveloped and unknowing parts of the grey mush upstairs.

I am most connected to myself when I write, but am afraid to write about myself. I've never taken a class in fiction or poetry. Seriously, this stuff is going to suck. But that's the point of a pacifier, isn't it? It gives you something to suck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home